Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
July 21, 2006, 12:58 pm
rate this thread
rebuild? ( I thought I knew the answer, but now can't find them.)
I'm trying to rebuild a file using "repair table <tablename> quick".
It's worked fine in the past, but it doesn't seem to be rebuilding.
"show processlist" does report the State is "Repair by sorting". I've
been trying to monitor progress by looking at the temporary files being
used in the rebuild, but I can't find them!
I have looked
1. in the mysql database directory (where the table is stored)
my.cnf does not specify a tmp file directory and "show variables"
reports that "tmpdir" has no value.
Any clue where the files are?
- » Minor query optimization - calculated column reuse?
- — Previous thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » Americanas.com SALDO de TVs Com at 80% de Desconto (29798)
- — Newest thread in » MySQL Database Forum