Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Re: startup script problem
March 11, 2005, 9:07 am
rate this thread
Re: startup script problem
Yes, it starts up fine without passwords - always has.
I don't have any error file in /var/lib/mysql/ - only the data bases.
The only error I can see is in /var/log/messages:
mysqld: Starting MySQL: failed
which does not help much (I know).
- » Re: MySQL 4.0.18 InnoDB configuration issues on SuSE 9.1 Pro
- — Next thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » Americanas.com SALDO de TVs Com at 80% de Desconto (29798)
- — Newest thread in » MySQL Database Forum