Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Problems with new reserved word 'force'
- James Boulter
April 4, 2005, 5:22 pm
rate this thread
Re: Problems with new reserved word 'force'
James Boulter wrote:
Putting the column name in backticks (``) in your SQL statements
protects it from being interpreted as anything besides an identifier.
This is useful if your table or column name is a reserved word, or
contains whitespace or special characters.
SELECT `force` FROM `table`;
Note that if you need to do this for a table.column combination, you
need to quote each part individually.
Gives an error that there is no column in `table` named `table.column`.
You should instead use:
- » Folder-and-file-like object relationship implementation. How ?
- — Next thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » Americanas.com SALDO de TVs Com at 80% de Desconto (29798)
- — Newest thread in » MySQL Database Forum