Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- PLEASE HELP FOR SIMPLE QUERY!!!
January 24, 2006, 5:21 pm
rate this thread
I need a problem with query.... Mysql Rel 3.23.58...
1) id - description - other1 - other 2
2) id - table1_id - date - price
In first table there is articles in table2 there are more date and
price for table1 articles...
i need a list of ALL articles in table_1 with sum of table2 date of
SELECT table1.id, table1.description, count(table2.id) FROM table1,
table2 WHERE table1.id=table2.table1_id GROUP BY table1.id
Yes...all OK but.. i don't SEE Empty table1 product sigh sigh... i need
to see also empty table1 article....
anyone have idea ??
for me the solution is simple.... but i don't found ... sigh sigh! :-)
...if you resolve me questions i offer you Italian Lunch hehehe
Roby - italy
- » Americanas.com SALDO de TVs Com at 80% de Desconto (29798)
- — Newest thread in » MySQL Database Forum