Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- ODBC Access -- MySQL (on the web)
December 1, 2006, 12:08 pm
rate this thread
I try to connect Microsoft Access (2003) to MySQL (5).
I use Connector / ODBC 3.51.12
I fill in:
Description: Web connection
User: username I got from the provider
Password: ***** (password to open the database)
Databasename: the name I got from the provider.
Clicking test I get an error: access denied for user username@localhost.
What do I have to change to get my acces database connected to MySQL on the
The provider (Lycos) does not know.
- » slow mysql "sending data" stage between mysql and php
- — Previous thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » Americanas.com SALDO de TVs Com at 80% de Desconto (29798)
- — Newest thread in » MySQL Database Forum