Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Paka Small
March 14, 2012, 8:48 am
rate this thread
You are kindly invited to check out the scenario "Navigate between
Sibling Joblists (MySQL, PHP, ...) in Belgium" on OO Tumia:
1. The user surfs for example to MySQL Joblist in Belgium:
2. The user selects some external links to consult the concerned
3. The user selects a Related Instance (Use the Relat. Instan.
Combobox - for example PHP Joblist in Belgium) that as a Sibling of
MySQL Joblist in Belgium is about joblists in Belgium.
4. The system displays:
5. The user selects some external links to consult the concerned
The user repeats steps 3-5 for other sibling joblists until done.
On the object-oriented directory Tumia "Navigate between Sibling
Joblists (MySQL, PHP, ...) in Belgium" is a specific scenario of the
use case "Navigate to Related Tumia Instances".
In fact this sibling relationship between the concerned java methods
is automatically derived from the link "In Belgium" those joblists
have in common.
By the way troughout Tumia these kind of sibling relationships derived
from a common link are being automatically realised and presented to
the user for navigating. Sibling Java Methods of the same Java Class
are a similar example:
- » Very URgent Required : MYSQL Administrator for Bahrain
- — Next thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » Americanas.com SALDO de TVs Com at 80% de Desconto (29798)
- — Newest thread in » MySQL Database Forum