Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- mysqldump restore db syntax
April 29, 2006, 8:38 pm
rate this thread
I succesfully exported my locally stored db using the following syntax:
mysqldump -u root --password=111 finance > sqlbk.dump
Now I created another empty db finance2 (on the same Mysql server) and
try to restore their my finance db:
mysqldump -u root --password=111 finance2 < sqlbk.dump
Restore begins to run. I get all the "SET" lines printed, but nothing
What am I doing worng?
Thanks a lot in advance!
- » I am looking fo ropen source package for "appointment package" for Doctors
- — Next thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » Americanas.com SALDO de TVs Com at 80% de Desconto (29798)
- — Newest thread in » MySQL Database Forum