Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
May 10, 2005, 7:11 pm
rate this thread
I'm using the command "mysqlcheck --all-databases --auto-repair --silent"
and I see these warnings and errors (listed below) on a daily occurrence.
What could cause these indexes to be out of order? Another thing I don't
understand is why an increase in the number rows constitutes a warning?
Hoping to here from MySQL users who have came across this. I'm using the
MyISAM storage engine and MySQL 4.1.11 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
warning : Table is marked as crashed and last repair failed
warning : Size of indexfile is: 516096 Should be: 315392
warning : Size of datafile is: 11271400 Should be: 11271380
error : Found 21681 keys of 11054
error : Corrupt
warning : Number of rows changed from 11054 to 21681
- » Application approval #9914718SKX Wed, 11 May 2005 05:05:48 -0800
- — Next thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » mysqlcheck: clients are using or haven't closed the table properly
- — Previous thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » Americanas.com SALDO de TVs Com at 80% de Desconto (29798)
- — Newest thread in » MySQL Database Forum