Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Invalid access to memory location.
- David Wier
August 15, 2005, 7:54 pm
rate this thread
Re: Invalid access to memory location.
My usual strategy is to google for the error message (in quotes) plus
something narrowing the search to the software system I'm using (in this
Then read through half a dozen of the resulting links, and see if you
can learn the most likely cause of the error in your case.
From what I can tell after reading a few such links, it is frequently
related to misconfiguring PHP on a Windows web server.
You should probably talk to your hosting provider about resolving this
- » Converting VARCHAR "date" info to an actual date field
- — Next thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » Americanas.com SALDO de TVs Com at 80% de Desconto (29798)
- — Newest thread in » MySQL Database Forum