Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- I need to index the 'once' word
June 24, 2006, 6:23 pm
rate this thread
Re: I need to index the 'once' word
It's probably a stopword. You can set the server option
ft_stopword_file to the path of your own custom stopword list.
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/fulltext-fine-tuning.html (in the
paragraph starting, "To override the default stopword list")
(about "ft_stopword_file" option)
- » how to import Excel file into an already normalized database?
- — Next thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » Americanas.com SALDO de TVs Com at 80% de Desconto (29798)
- — Newest thread in » MySQL Database Forum