Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
February 8, 2006, 2:27 pm
rate this thread
I am doing some benchmarking of an application using MYSQL under
Windows and I confused about the results.
Emachine 6417 with amd3200+ 64 bit processor 3.3GB ram
mysql 4.1 with odbc 3.51 MYISAM
windows 2003 server std edition
date, account and invoice number are indexed
Database size 18 million rows
I am querying (selecting) columns of a date and an account
our tester program that opens a socket to the Mysql database and does a
select for the above n times
each time the date and the account is randomized to minimize hits on
This program will perform over 1000 queries per second.
At the end, the Mysql socket will be closed
When I enter a similar query manually a web interface, I get about 3
second response time.
This program opens/closes a socket for each query
Does anyone have any suggestions
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated
Also in production, this table will be accesse for both read and write
will I have problems. My testing showed that Innodb is much slower.
- » INSERT ... SELECT ... ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE not working for me.
- — Previous thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » Americanas.com SALDO de TVs Com at 80% de Desconto (29798)
- — Newest thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum