Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- greatest value bounded above?
December 23, 2005, 4:34 am
rate this thread
"given a column of entries with double values, select the greatest
value less than D", where D is given as the upper bound.
so if I have 0.1, 1.4, 10.11, 5.5 etc. then for D = 5, i should get
My current solution stores all entries in an array and sorts them...
which I know is very very very inefficient.
- » Creating ordered lists that ignore the word 'The' at the start of phrases
- — Previous thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » Americanas.com SALDO de TVs Com at 80% de Desconto (29798)
- — Newest thread in » MySQL Database Forum