Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
January 23, 2007, 3:01 pm
rate this thread
I have a proposed application which should support two languages:
Spanish and US English. The data will be stored in MySQL database. We
will be having a single database. Can you please suggest about
possible configurations needed to be done at the database side to
Thanks in advance
- » making a command line connection to a remote mysql server?
- — Next thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » Americanas.com SALDO de TVs Com at 80% de Desconto (29798)
- — Newest thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum