Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Data recovery with just the MYD file
January 30, 2006, 3:33 pm
rate this thread
Re: Data recovery with just the MYD file
I think so, but I haven't had occasion to do this.
Read about "Easy safe repair" on this page:
It seems like you can run "myisamchk -r tbl_name" to rebuild an index.
- » Please help - urgent request - I need a query like below ASAP
- — Next thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » Americanas.com SALDO de TVs Com at 80% de Desconto (29798)
- — Newest thread in » MySQL Database Forum