Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Jon Cooper
April 28, 2005, 4:50 pm
rate this thread
hi I'm trying to do something like this:
UPDATE newusertable B
SET B.username = A.username
WHERE B.userid = A.userid
FROM oldusertable A
But it's not happening....any ideas? I've looked at insert ..into and create
etc but nothing seems to provide the cross-table check i need to perform to
ensure that the right entry is updated to the right record.
- » MYSQL User information: error while storing the user information
- — Previous thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » Americanas.com SALDO de TVs Com at 80% de Desconto (29798)
- — Newest thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum