Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
September 3, 2005, 12:03 pm
rate this thread
connect using the mysql command tool. But I cannot connect using any
mysql GUI software (I am currently tunneling the 3306 port to 3306 on
the server using SSH). So i ran mysqladmin variables. And got the
instead of the usually port 3306. Obviously I cannot connect on port 0.
How can I troubleshoot this and get mysql running so I can connect via
tunneling? Thanks for your help.
- » Problem with accent Import to MySQL/Linux from MySQL Windows
- — Next thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » Americanas.com SALDO de TVs Com at 80% de Desconto (29798)
- — Newest thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum