Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
April 27, 2006, 9:28 pm
rate this thread
I imported some table (about 1500 records) using "LOAD DATA LOCAL
INFILE..." (command line console). No warnings, no skipped, no deletes
- all the recored are written to be imported.
However, in MySQL Administrator UI tool I see completely different
number in the "Rows" column. Making a SELECT query shows that the
actual number of records in the table is the correct one (the same
number as in text file table). Command line SHOW TABLE STATUS FROM ...
doesn't show any of these numbers.
I would expect that the "Rows" column doesn't show the actual number of
recored. But, the information about of 100 enteries table is shown
What is going on here ?
Thanks for help.
- » Filtering resultsets based on GROUP_CONCAT() generated value
- — Next thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » FreeBSD 5.4 and Poor performance using MySQL Administrator
- — Previous thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » Americanas.com SALDO de TVs Com at 80% de Desconto (29798)
- — Newest thread in » MySQL Database Forum