Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
October 16, 2006, 7:38 pm
rate this thread
I try to use mysqli through ADODB to connect to my MySQL (5.0.15)
I try to execute such a part of code:
$date = $this->db->Execute("call get_date()")->FetchObj->value;
and whatever I try to execute later, I get a message:
string(24) "select @result as result"
string(52) "Commands out of sync; you can't run this command now"
But when I execute
$date = $this->db->Execute("select date from table")->FetchObj->value;
everything is ok.
I have recently re-installed my MySQL server - about which setting did
- » max_user_connection, when is it a bad script and when is it a busy server.
- — Previous thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » Americanas.com SALDO de TVs Com at 80% de Desconto (29798)
- — Newest thread in » MySQL Database Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum