Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
January 2, 2009, 2:14 am
rate this thread
have the 11 update). I have music in the computer that I can put in the
player; and when I connected the Zune, a window popped up saying to look for
a Zune file but the computer couldn't go find the file. i have never had any
type of device before and would like to kno how to sync it with media player
Re: Zune Sync
it necessary to create a whole new desktop interface for Zune management.
Just head out to www.zune.net and get it, Zune 3.0 software.
That is really your only option. Don't worry though, anything you already
have ripped with MP should be fine. You just point the Zune software at that
directory, and it will pick it all up. There is a good chance you will like
the Zune interface anyway, so try not to gripe about it to much, before you
even try. Kind of like complaining about taxes. Might make you feel better,
but we've heard it before, and it doesn't change anything. ;)
P.S. doesn't work from the Media Center interface either.
- » "media center extender" "transcode 360"==watching movies?
- — Next thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- — Newest thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum