Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
September 10, 2009, 8:27 am
rate this thread
performance tuner shows my xbox 360 is not connected. I can't connect to
media center from my xbox 360. When I try the Media Center screen from the
xbox shows up and says connecting then it freezes. I am running XP Media
Center Edition 2005 on a Sony Viao VGC RA716G PC wired through a D-Link
Dl-624 (C-3) router. I am also using McAfee Security Suite from Comcast on my
When I opened the music and picture files on the xbox 360 all the files on
my pc transfer over. I was able to play the music and view the pictures. I
just can't connect to Media Center on my PC from my Xbox 360, the xbox locks
up while trying to connect.
Re: xbox 360 will not connect to xp Media Center 2005
1. can you look in the event viewers and see if there is a
corresponding entry at the same time as the error?
2. exactly what do you mean by XBox locking up?
3. can you go into Media Center and remove any affiliated extenders
and then go into the Xbox dashboard and remove the PC association
and then try to connect from within Media Center again?
On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 05:27:01 -0700, Chuck
- » lYl Drivers Firmware R4i, R4 Sdhc, M3i Zero, EzFlash Vi Dsi. kov
- — Next thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » xbox shows network & mc connected, my pc shows xbox not connected
- — Previous thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- — Newest thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » Re: Freedom of the Press -- Encryption Works Document
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » HTML Markup Language