Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Buford T. Justice
May 26, 2008, 10:15 am
rate this thread
2005? ATSC support would be nice, but I use satellite so that is not a big
concern for me. I would very much like to find a TV tuner card that is
hardware-based instead of software-based. At the moment, I think I am going
to go with the Hauppauge WinTV-PVR 150 MCE FM 1042 and a Microsoft A9O-00007
WinXP Media Center Infrared Remote Control Kit.
Thanks In Advance,
Re: Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 - TV Tuner Cards
I would choose Either the HRV-1600 or HRV-1800 card for future
In February 17, 2009 (next year) Analog TV off the air will be gone. May as
well buy a tuner that has the ATSC for digital off the air TV and also has
the video input for set top boxes.
Which tuner depends on your computer's expansion slots.
- » "media center extender" "transcode 360"==watching movies?
- — Next thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- — Newest thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » Improving avalanche property of functions with bit rotations
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Computer Security