Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
March 24, 2009, 5:30 am
rate this thread
the Linksys WMCE54AG Windows Media Center Extender for Windows XP.
I can play on remote tv set using the Extender tv programs and movies
that were previously recorded by Windows Media Center program.
However, is it also possible, using the Extender, to play movies that
were previously recorded on the hard drive that have "audio-ts" and
"video-ts" formats? OR, to play any media that was not recorded in
the Windows Media Center format?
all replies welcomed! Aaron
- » "media center extender" "transcode 360"==watching movies?
- — Next thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » Media Player11, XVID MPEG-4 (XVID) not working
- — Previous thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- — Newest thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » sql how capture on the fly the row's id when is updated
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » PHP Scripting Forum