Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
November 8, 2009, 7:18 pm
rate this thread
Re: When one plays a video file in Windows Media Player,
Only the most recently played part of the file will be in disk cache.
Consider the case of a 2 hour HD resolution TV program which would be about
16 GB in size, obviously not much of it could be in disk cache on a system
with 2GB of main memory.
- » How to Connect Comcast Box to Windows Xp to TV Tuner
- — Next thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » Upgrade to W7 64 from Vista 64 now can't record TV
- — Previous thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- — Newest thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » Suppressing 5.18 "experimental" warnings without changing all my code?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » PERL Discussions
- » Earn few Bucks instantly By simply registering Or by referring somebody
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Anti-Virus Software