Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Scott Kindorf (KCG)
May 13, 2009, 9:01 pm
rate this thread
I've got a somewhat-related problem that is driving me nuts!
For starters: I was on the Vista Media Center beta, and was gifted by
Microsoft with a Hauppauge PVR-500 card with break-out panel, the standard
"Microsoft" Media Center Remote and the SMK USB IR Receiver with two 1/8"
jacks on the receiver, marked "1" and "2".
Please feel free to correct me, but aren't the two jacks in the back of the
SMK IR Receiver for IR Blaster OUTPUTS?!
Unfortunately (and I never saw this coming), that's all it came with. I am
absolutely clueless as to where to go in order to get my new Comcast
"Digital Transport Adapter" that Comcast is requiring us to use to continue
to receive ANY Basic channels beyond 30.
H E L P ! ! !
Re: Vista Media Center + Hauppauge PVR-500 + SMK IR Receiver + Comcast Digital Transport Adapter (Digital TV Converter) = H E L P ! ! !
On Wed, 13 May 2009 14:01:35 -0700, "Scott Kindorf \(KCG\)"
- » "media center extender" "transcode 360"==watching movies?
- — Next thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- — Newest thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » Solved problem using database instead of local arrays
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » PHP Scripting Forum