Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Bill Davis
February 27, 2009, 8:53 pm
rate this thread
problems with recorded TV copied from my other Vista MC Computers. With the
copied Recorded TV files I get no audio via HDMI . If I connect via
headphones I can hear the audio perfectly fine. I am having the same problem
with DVDs (Retail DVDs i.e not ripped).
I can hear sounds the VMC makes as I navigate the VMC GUI (MC start sound,
button press etc.) over HDMI.
Of course there is no audio with Windows Media Player either. If I play the
Recorded TV files, or a DVD with PowerDVD or Nero Showtime the audio works
fine over HDMI.
The problem seems to only happen with Media Center and Media Player, all
other application that I use the audio works properly over HDMI.
- » "media center extender" "transcode 360"==watching movies?
- — Next thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- — Newest thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » How can I setup blog not affiliated with Google?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » HTML Markup Language