Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Robert Walton
November 5, 2011, 5:41 pm
rate this thread
- Elmo P. Shagnasty
November 5, 2011, 10:27 pm
Re: TV Tuners
Hauppauge has a line of tuners that's fairly complete. Their 1950 model
approaches what you want; it has one tuner plus connections for
satellite box, so you could watch one source while recording another
(near as I can tell).
What it doesn't have is two tuners.
Are you SURE you want a USB tuner? If you have a slot available, the
Hauppauge 2250 has TWO tuners, EACH one with its own onboard MPEG
encoder. In addition, it has TWO connections for sat/cable box, again
each with its own onboard MPEG encoder.
- » HostMath - A powerful interactive mathematical expressions editor
- — Next thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- — Newest thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » How to generate or convert native private OpenSSH key file for IdentityFile?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum