Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Session 3 Initialization Failed
November 1, 2008, 12:07 pm
rate this thread
I'm not computer savy when it comes to these types of issues. Can someone
give me simple instructions on how to fix this?
I get a black screen that gives me the option to go into safe mode, but it
goes straight to the Blue Screen with this message at the top - Session 3
Initialization Failed. The stop message is STOP: 0x0000006F with a bunch of
zeros in ( ).
Every day I turn on the computer hoping that it would just go away and it
hasn't. Nothing new has been connected or installed as it is telling me on
the blue screen.
What is my next step?
Re: Session 3 Initialization Failed
According to this you have some kind of hardware that is failing.
You best step is to take the computer to a qualified service technician.
- » "media center extender" "transcode 360"==watching movies?
- — Next thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- — Newest thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » ITeLearn, right choice to learn the best techniques in mobile apps
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » HTML Markup Language