Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
November 17, 2008, 1:39 pm
rate this thread
I have a problem with my i386 map. I detected it whille my scanner was
scanning my pc the whole system hhangs. I only could do a hard reset.
If i go to the map i386 and want to open it the system hangs already.
i think the whole map is corrupted or something.
Can anybody tells me how to fix this????
- » "media center extender" "transcode 360"==watching movies?
- — Next thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- — Newest thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » How can x64 systems run 32-bit software?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Computer Hardware