Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- PlayReady will not install
- G. Morgan
December 19, 2009, 9:20 pm
rate this thread
Windows 7 64 bit Media Center, Hauppage WinTV-HVR 950
I get this error:
"An Error was encountered insalling playready..."
I have tried to install it via the tools menu, and get the same thing.
I don't even need "Playready" (I don't think, all I want is OTA
content). And when I choose to skip it's installation the next screen
about downloading my regional data is stuck at one bar and stays that
way for a long time (more than 15 min.) before I exit.
Is there a way re-install WMC, or get to an .ini file to see what's
up? Or are there better options?
Re: PlayReady will not install
Instead try to download manually.
'PlayReady PC Runtime v1.3 (x64)'
Regarding reinstalling WMC :-
[Open WMC > Tasks > Settings > General Windows Media Center Setup > Run
__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature
database 4701 (20091219) __________
The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
- » Where are all the tweaks and advanced settings for Win7 MCE
- — Next thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- — Newest thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » "List Disk" no longer recognizes thumb drives
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Computer Hardware