Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Microsoft Updates all the time!!!
September 7, 2009, 10:46 am
rate this thread
How often should the automatic updates install on to your computer?
I have set up the updates to only install on a specific day but I still get
at least one update everyday.
Its starting to annoy me now because if there is an update pending and my
computer goes to standby mode when I turn the computer back on it won't
connect to the internet when it comes out of standby mode.
I havent updated to IE8 yet, migh this be the problem and is it worth
updating to IE8?
Also why are the updated coming everyday when I have set them up to install
on a specific day?
Any help would be appreciated.
Re: Microsoft Updates all the time!!!
See if it helps:-
How to configure and use Automatic Updates in Windows XP
IE8 is more advanced and secured than IE7.To know more:-
As it's a Media Center news group so for further assistance and help visit:-
__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature
database 4399 (20090905) __________
The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
- » How to get Media Center 2005 XP SP3 to re-read folders for edited content? MVP's?
- — Previous thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- — Newest thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » WARNING: ISP internet speed increase could lead to cable modem failures.
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Computer Hardware