Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Roger Stenson
June 8, 2010, 9:36 pm
rate this thread
I have marked "Record the Series" on several TV Programs and the red dot is
showing were ever it is required to accord with this schedule.
Yet it does not record
I am running Windows 7 32 bit and the copy I am using is a week old
rebuild making a new copy
When I look at the guide whilst the program is playing live it has the
message "This program will be recorded"
It should be recording now but isnt and it does not start.
So far I have carried out the following checks
1.Recording is set to go to the D Drive where there are two relevant
folders included in the Media Library
D:/Recorded TV and D:\Users\Public\Recorded TV
2 The D drive and all its folcers are shared by everyone. I am the owner
3 There does not seem to be anything wrong with the clock
4. I have reinstalled the Hauppage driver and reinstalled the TV settings
5. I have downloaded the Guide several times
None of this has made any diference to this evening's attempts to record my
wifes favourite TV
Now I am sure you all know how fatal that can be.
Please help someone
Re: Media Center Wont Record Items on the Recording Shedule
Can you manually start a recording while the show is running?
Are there any relevant errors in the Event Viewer?
Bart: "According to creationism, there were no cavemen."
Homer: "Good riddance! Their drawings sucked and they looked like hippies."
- » Is it just me - or are - windows 7 - media center - windows live mail - etc. all somewhat ...
- — Previous thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- — Newest thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » Creative Labs X-Fi Elite Pro Soundblaster 7.1 stops working after recent windows 7 upd...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Computer Hardware