Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
August 29, 2009, 11:01 pm
rate this thread
HP Media Center Computer with Msft Media Center XP operating
Linksys Media Center Extender Vsn. WMCE54AG
I have downloaded Transcode 360 Vsn 1.0.B41 (which supposedly
supports Windows XP)
When I attempt to watch a movie at the TV by accessing the Media
Center Extender, going to
MY VIDEOS, selecting the desired movie, pressing the "I" (info button)
and then the MORE
button on the tv screen menu, the movie actually does start and
display for approx 15 to 30 seconds
and then repeats the same displayed material.
Does anyone know if the above setup can show the movie? I would
rather not have to first transfer
the recorded movie file to AVI format and then to another format
before using the Transcode 360
function. These extra steps most likely work, but are cumbersome and
- » Switching to an Acer monitor from a Sanyo TV....problem...
- — Next thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- — Newest thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » Re: Is There A Simple Way To Get Rid of AdChoices?(Malicious Adware)
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Anti-Virus Software