Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Media Center , memory could not be read
April 30, 2006, 4:10 am
rate this thread
reappear as long as I'm using media center. However there seems to be no
problems with any programs and not programs stop, I just click ok on error.
This is a new gateway with all updates up to date. Here is the error: The
title is wmplayer.exe and the error states The instruction at "0x07672630"
referenced memory at "0x09219c90". The memory could not be "read". Click OK
to terminate the program. Event after I click ok nothing happens and I
continue watching tv in media center. Please help.
Re: media center error that memory could not be read
manufacturer's web site of your graphics card and look around for an updated
driver. Even though your computer is new, it doesn't mean your drivers are
current. The Media Player may have updates.
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
"Media Center , memory could not be read" <Media Center , memory could not be
firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in message
- » How to re-enable "Always ask before opening this type of file"?
- — Previous thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- — Newest thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » MySQL Database Forum