Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- leveling volume between TV tuners and DVD/CD
March 17, 2007, 3:48 am
rate this thread
different HTPC components, and the other is an HP Media Center system.
All 3 of them suffer from the problem that the volume (audio gain) of
the DVD/CD player is much lower than the volume of the TV tuners.
Anyone know of any way to even out the volume level between the DVD/CD
player and the TV tuners (either make the DVD drive loiuder, or make the
TV tuners lower)???
Re: leveling volume between TV tuners and DVD/CD
You may have to resort to manual registry editting or see if there are
programs from the manufacturer of the tv tuner card/dvd decoder to have
finer control of the volume output.
Microsoft MVP - Windows Media Center
"dot" <"mediawizrd (at) hotmail (dot) com"> wrote in message
- — Newest thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » Suppressing 5.18 "experimental" warnings without changing all my code?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » PERL Discussions
- » Earn few Bucks instantly By simply registering Or by referring somebody
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Anti-Virus Software