Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Is .NET Framework SP 2 OK w XP SP 2?
January 28, 2009, 9:15 pm
rate this thread
SP2? I have some issues to resolve before I can install Win XP SP3. (I have
never tried to install .NET Frm. 3.5, but have versions 1.0.3705, 1.1.4322,
and 2.0.50727 now.)
IF it is OK to install SP2, which download file is best for Win XP SP2:
NetFx20SP2_ia64.exe 52.2 MB
NetFx20SP2_x64.exe 23.8 MB
NetFx20SP2_x86.exe 23.8 MB
Above choices are at "Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2"
Thanks in advance!
Re: Is .NET Framework SP 2 OK w XP SP 2?
You should be downloading the x86 version.
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP
Read my blog for the latest in Media Center topics
(and other topics that interest me)
More information by me
Find out about the MS MVP Program -
- » "media center extender" "transcode 360"==watching movies?
- — Next thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » Secure Shell (SSH) & VPN's For Windows XP & Vista (Resellers Wanted)
- — Previous thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- — Newest thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » Trouble installing packages with cpan on VM
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » PERL Discussions