Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
October 15, 2009, 9:10 pm
rate this thread
It all started when my Xbox360 died, sent it for repair, got another back,
hooked everything back up and tried to connect to Media Center. Of course
this did not work and the screen said to uninstall ? (something), I forget
now, it's been a long road since then. BUT I un-installed Update Rollup 2 for
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 and the updates that appeared after. NOW
realizing this was a mistake, I can not get Update Rollup 2 for Windows XP
Media Center Edition 2005 back on the computer. And I am sort of lost as to
why and for the first time I can't find a single KB article about this issue.
And even though I do not have system restore turned off, there's no restore
points on my machine.
So I'm still digging through google and microsoft.com but a little lost at
Re: installing Update Rollup 2 for Windows XP Media Center Edition 200
Update Rollup 2 for Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 (KB900325)
__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature
database 4504 (20091013) __________
The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
- » TV Listings went away and my channel lineup is not listed (but is on zap2it)
- — Next thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- — Newest thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » I would like to know if any Perl Programmer is interested in opportunity with Oracle India...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » PERL Discussions