Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
August 28, 2006, 10:20 am
rate this thread
I have 2 Hauppauge Nova-T cards in a windows media center 2005 pc. When
I record hill street blues from the "More 4" channel more often than
not the recording has the left and right edges cut down so that the
"More 4" channel logo which should be nicely placed in the top left
corner of the screen has been partly chopped off by this cropping. What
is most likely causing this? I installed the Hauppauge cards with the
latest drivers from their site about a month or two ago.
Thanks for any advice.
- — Newest thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » Suppressing 5.18 "experimental" warnings without changing all my code?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » PERL Discussions
- » Earn few Bucks instantly By simply registering Or by referring somebody
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Anti-Virus Software