Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Error code: 0x80070641 (Zune Install)
October 3, 2008, 11:06 am
rate this thread
I'm trying to install Zune Software 3.0 but all I get is an error saying:
"The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if you
are running Windows in Safe Mode, or if Windows Installer is not correctly
I am not running windows in safe mode...I go to windows update to get
updates but I don't have any required. I am running on WINXP Home Ed SP3. So
what seems to be the problem??
Please help me anyone? This is my first time installing the software.
Re: Error code: 0x80070641 (Zune Install)
This is a Media Center group, your question would be better posted in a Zune
or XP general forum.
Read through this KB article about installation problems:
Although it discusses Office installations, the error code you are receiving
is a common one to install errors.
Orlando (Goofy says "Hey"), Florida
- » "media center extender" "transcode 360"==watching movies?
- — Next thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » Can I upgrade the motherboard on the HP Pavilion a1221n Media Center and.....
- — Previous thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- — Newest thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » how do I chop out a piece of a sting surrounded by two hex codes?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » PERL Discussions