Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Error applying transforms
March 9, 2006, 11:25 am
rate this thread
I'm deploying software via active directory using msi's and transforms.
We're having a problem where the software isn't being deployed to some
computers. I tested the computers with the group policy modelling wizard and
it reports no errors.
So I tried executing the installation locally using a shortcut to apply the
The target of the shortcut looks like this:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe TRANSFORMS="setup.mst" /i "setup.msi"
Now on some computers this works fine and the installation continues, but on
others it displays the following error:
Error applying the transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are
All computers are running Windows XP Pro under the domain admin account.
Any help is appreciated.
- — Newest thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » La Punta Mexico - Rent A luxurious vacation home in tranquil, tropical Manzanillo, Mex...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » MySQL Database Forum
- » sql how capture on the fly the row's id when is updated
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » PHP Scripting Forum