Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
March 4, 2009, 9:42 am
rate this thread
in Window Media Player (WMP), his family photos display one after another in
a very beautiful manner in place of common bars and waves, battery etc. I
don’t know how he did it. But I also tried to do it by simply putting some
photograph (JPEG) in the ‘visualizations’ folder (an empty folder found in
the installed folder of WMP). But nothing happened. Now I understand it is
not so simple. Will someone help me in this regard? Thanks.
Re: Displaying photo in Windows Media Player while playing audio song
For windows media player help, please try the newsgroup for Windows
Media Player (which is not the same as Media Center)
On Wed, 4 Mar 2009 01:42:01 -0800, Surajit
- » "media center extender" "transcode 360"==watching movies?
- — Next thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » WINDOWS LIVE ESSENTIALS SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD CONFLICT
- — Previous thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- — Newest thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » Why proxy the YouTube data in the following code.
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » PERL Discussions