Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
December 31, 2007, 3:52 am
rate this thread
And im using a 42 inch Hdtv as my monitor.
I Set up my media center but im having one of 2 problems.
1. By accident i dont know what i did, while adjusting the resolution media
center adjusted and now the Top bar and the bottom Play controls are not
attached to the top and bottom edges its in the middle of the screen. It was
perfect in the beginning i dont know what i did
Is there away to restore default and just over again (Not Go through the
wizard again iv done that already)
2.Also when i watch tv , The picture is does not fit my screen.
Its just just squeezed in the middle , when there is plenty of space to be
Iv gone through the wizard guide over a dozen times. Nothing changes
Please help - This is really on nerves
- » How do we stop the echo in WLM 8.5 when teleconferencing?
- — Next thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- — Newest thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » Hack this weekend! Get your dream job.
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » PHP Scripting Forum