Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Can't connect for schedule download
July 10, 2006, 10:52 am
rate this thread
Re: Can't connect for schedule download - followup
I looked at my Guide data and found that it was last updated on July
5. So, on a hunch, I did a system restore to July 4, and Voila!,
Now I wish I knew what kind of registry glitch caused this odd
behavior and what caused it....
- — Newest thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » Running a script as if it were a Windows executable?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » PERL Discussions