Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
August 10, 2006, 8:19 am
rate this thread
Re: Can I use my MCE remote control in Windows XP?
I suspect not because MCE probably has the drive for the receiver and
standard XP does not but if you have the bits around why not just try it.
What I can say is that the MCE Remote can control iTunes in MCE (when iTunes
is open in the foreground).
- — Newest thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » The Ximian-Evolution spammer has been busy: 4-pack of malware, pathetic AV d...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Anti-Virus Software
- » Encryption Software That Makes File Look Like Ordinary File?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Computer Security