Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
July 18, 2010, 6:09 pm
rate this thread
I have Windows 7 with Windows Media Center software. I have recorded
tv programs successfully using Media Center Extender. However, when
using the the Burn Disc program incorporated into Windows Media Center
effort to record the tv program that was recorded onto the computer's
hard drive, The tv tuner inside the computer is Hauppauge Win TV
1600 internal hdtv card.
I first selected under SELECT DISC FORMAT
but then when I went onto the next step the following error message
"One or more files you have selected is not a supported file type
and cannot be added to the list."
The selected file was recorded using Windows Media Center. I do not
understand why it was not a supported file type.
Question, therefore, is what should I do to record a tv program using
Windows Media Center so that it can be
transferred to a dvd disk so that it can be played on a regular dvd
player attached to a tv set?
Any information, suggestion, etc. welcomed! Aaron
- — Newest thread in » Windows MediaCenter OS Forum
- » La Punta Mexico - Rent A luxurious vacation home in tranquil, tropical Manzanillo, Mex...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » MySQL Database Forum
- » sql how capture on the fly the row's id when is updated
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » PHP Scripting Forum