Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
December 27, 2010, 10:25 pm
rate this thread
I am thinking of a GSMK phone to use it for company communications
(higher management) in order to secure lines of communication about
sensitive info. The website itself is (of course) highly optimistic
about the capabilities. I am wondering, does anyone have any experience
with this device?
And how good/bad do you think this is?
Website: http://www.cryptophone.de/en /
I whish all of you a nice and secure 2011!!
No this is not #$%^&*-advertisement ;-)
Re: what are your thoughts about encrypted mobile-phone`s???
These sites are always highly optimistic. However, there are some factors y
ou have to take into consideration when choosing an encrypted mobile commun
1. Real eavesdrop-proof enrcypted mobile communication systems can be build
ONLY around special, unique hardware pieces (cryptocard, security card). H
owever, using this kind of hardware alone does NOT GUARANTEE eavesdrop-proo
2. Eavesdrop-proof communication can only be guaranteed with triple layer p
rotection: a hardware protects the encryption keys - cryptochip -, a softwa
re protects against malware and spyware, and a unique encryption solution (
non-standard!) provides eavesdrop-proof communication.
Articles on encrypted mobile communication: http://encrypted-mobile.blogspo
Solution with triple layer protection: http://secfone.co.uk
Have a nice day,
2010. december 27., hétfő 23:25:05 UTC+1 időpontban tuuttu..
.@home.nl a következőt írta:
- » Man in the middle: get packets that are destined for other ethernet card
- — Previous thread in » Linux Security
- » Cloud Ace Technologies is offering Implementation Services on Cloud Computing, Cloud Serv...
- — Newest thread in » Linux Security