Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
July 31, 2006, 5:18 pm
rate this thread
"assymetric encryption." My understanding of it is:
- using the server sertificate, you generate a private cert for a particular
- you export that private cert to a file and somehow install it on the user
This allows you to:
- encrypt data using the server certificate
- ONLY the user(s) with private certs generated from that server cert can
I am VERY interested in this and the book I read has some PHP code but it's
in PHP5 and I still use version 4.3.
I would very much appreciate any links, readings, or explanations on a step
by step how to , on how to implement this - including how to export the
privtae certs to a browser.
- » Cloud Ace Technologies is offering Implementation Services on Cloud Computing, Cloud Serv...
- — Newest thread in » Linux Security