Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Vulnerability scanner for console-linux
November 18, 2006, 3:01 pm
rate this thread
Re: Vulnerability scanner for console-linux
alert. You could use sneeze
(http://www.securiteam.com/tools/5DP0T0AB5G.html ), to test a variety of
rule-sets. Also, you could fire Nessus off at your system and that
will most assuredly generate a variety of alerts.
The options are quite limitless here.
- » iptables: how to redirect VNC port to an external IP
- — Next thread in » Linux Security
- » Cloud Ace Technologies is offering Implementation Services on Cloud Computing, Cloud Serv...
- — Newest thread in » Linux Security
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum