Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- SELinux, contexts, restorecon, chcon
December 28, 2005, 2:45 pm
rate this thread
I am running RHEL4 x86_64 on a Quad Opteron HW.
I have the following in
/etc/httpd -d system_u:object_r:httpd_config_t
Yet, after I created '/etc/httpd/conf/ssl' and some subdirectories thereof and
assigned user 'root:', running 'restorecon -R -v /etc/httpd/conf' does not
restore the correct
user 'system_u:'. I actually have to do 'chcon' to force the user attributes.
- » Cloud Ace Technologies is offering Implementation Services on Cloud Computing, Cloud Serv...
- — Newest thread in » Linux Security
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum