Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
November 17, 2005, 6:19 pm
rate this thread
There are a number of security specialized Linux live-CDs out there,
* Local Area Security Linux
* Auditor Security Linux
* Linux Defender
* Erpross Live (in German only)
Which, if any, do you use? Why? Can you compare/contrat these tools?
Which would you reccommend to an aspiring security professional?
Re: question (and poll?) for security professionals
I don't understand what you mean by "security-specialised" - do you mean
to increase the security of a system, or to subvert it ?
If you can boot a system from *any* liveCD then you have no need to
subvert anything, and if you want to secure a system then a bootable CD
isn't going to do you any good.
- » does anyone know if the internet junk buster can block ip address?
- — Previous thread in » Linux Security
- » Cloud Ace Technologies is offering Implementation Services on Cloud Computing, Cloud Serv...
- — Newest thread in » Linux Security