Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Randy Yates
May 28, 2007, 2:10 am
rate this thread
have a monitor tool, like gkrellm, that would report processes (and
maybe ports) associated with any network activity when you hover your
mouse over the netowrk graph at the point activity is
indicated. Similarly for disk activity.
Has anyone heard of such a tool?
% Randy Yates % "Bird, on the wing,
%% Fuquay-Varina, NC % goes floating by
%%% 919-577-9882 % but there's a teardrop in his eye..."
- » Would like to restrict ssh access to specific users
- — Next thread in » Linux Security
- » Re: Looking for Linux [*] experts to work in India
- — Previous thread in » Linux Security
- » Cloud Ace Technologies is offering Implementation Services on Cloud Computing, Cloud Serv...
- — Newest thread in » Linux Security